Did you know that there is only one car manufacturer bold enough to sell new cars with a 150,000 mile 7-year warranty for all customers (even for businesses)?
Whilst other manufacturers tend to keep to the traditional 60,000-mile limit to their warranties (and exclude businesses), Ssangyong are confident to offer this 7-year warranty to offer the greatest peace of mind when buying from one of their range.
SsangYongs are built to last – with this assurance that no matter what model you are driving we’ll have you covered.
How does the Ssangyong 7-year 150,000 mile warranty stack up against the competition?
- Kia warranties are limited by 100,000 miles within their term (with the audio system only covered for 3 years/60,000 miles).
- Hyundai offers a 5-year unlimited mileage warranty on passenger cars only. If you’re a business, then this doesn’t apply to you.
- Toyota offers a 100,000 mile /5-year warranty which excludes certain models
- Subaru excludes certain vehicles from its 5-year/100,000-mile warranty
If you’re a business who needs assurance that your cars and commercials are covered, there’s only one clear choice. Ssangyong not only offers this warranty with every new car or commercial, it also includes the following:
– Audio warranty (7-years / 150,000 miles)
– Battery warranty (3-years)
– Brake discs and clutch components are even covered for a year (or up to 12,000 miles – unheard of in the automotive trade).
– AA Breakdown Cover (1-year)
Simply put: the Ssangyong 7-150,000 mile is much more than a unique kind of warranty. It is the way forward for the automotive industry. It is a proud statement that Ssangyongs are made to last no matter how many miles you travel.
Discover the range of new cars and commercials from Ssangyong with a comprehensive 7-year 150,000 mile warranty.
See the Ssangyong car range (including the award-winning Tivoli)
See Ssangyong commercials range